900 West 49 Street, Suite 326,
Hialeah, FL 33012

Divorce FAQ. 2: I was married to my spouse in our home country, can I file for divorce in Florida?

A 2: If the husband and or wife have lived in the State of Florida for more than 6 months with the intention of being residents of the State, then a divorce can be filed in Florida regardless of where the marriage took place.

Yahima Suarez, Esq.
Yahima Suarez,  A Law Firm, PL

Any information herein contained is only for information purposes only, it is not intended and shall not be construed in any way to constitute legal advice.

Share this post

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on print
Share on email

Contact Information

Thank you for taking the time to visit our site. 

Sign up for newsletter

Social Media


© 2019. Life Planning And Beyond. All rights reserved​
%d bloggers like this: