900 West 49 Street, Suite 326,
Hialeah, FL 33012

Q7. I do not need child support and I do not want it, can I waive child support?

A: No! Child Support is the property of the child and the parents cannot negotiate or waive child support. It is not the parent’s money, it is the child’s money. The court will protect the child’s interest and will not allow a parent to pay or accept less than the child support guidelines.

Yahima Suarez, Esq.
Yahima Suarez,  A Law Firm, PL

Any information herein contained is only for information purposes only, it is not intended and shall not be construed in any way to constitute legal advice.

Share this post

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on print
Share on email

Contact Information

Thank you for taking the time to visit our site. 

Sign up for newsletter

Social Media


© 2019. Life Planning And Beyond. All rights reserved​
%d bloggers like this: