Do I qualify for Deferred Action if I entered the US illegally?

No, It is not necessary to have entered the United States illegally to qualify for Deferred Action. However, if you entered the US legally, the legal status must have expired before August 15, 2012 to qualify.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: